Friday, November 26, 2010

The No Pause Super Awesome Secret Announcement Game!!!

So now I just feel silly, way to make me put my foot in my mouth universe. Right after I posted that there may not be any big news for a while I got some amazing news and a lot of you are going to be really psyched to hear it. But this is news so big that no tiny tweet, pesky status update or little blog post would do it justice. So let's have some pre-marathon fun and play a game! I will make our incredible announcement once someone wins the game. All I am going to say for now is this is an amazing prize that I cannot believe we get to auction off during our marathon!

Once we have a total of 200 people combined between facebook attendees and twitter followers I will start posting one hint a day on our twitter. I will continue to post hints daily until someone guesses correctly. Once correctly guessed I will announce our secret announcement on our blog / twitter, and maybe the winner will get a prize.

Rules:
  1. You must be a follower of @NoPauseMarathon on twitter.
  2. You get only one guess per day.
  3. You must include @NoPauseMarathon AND #NPSecret in your tweet.
So get your friends to add us to to twitter and facebook, and let the games BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment