Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not dead, just plotting.

With just a few weeks left before marathon there's lots of stuff the team and I are working on. We are committed to this being amazing. But because it's a busy time of year for everyone at times the blog may be feeling a little sparse and might go a bit without an update. We got a bunch of cool people we are talking to but I don't want to announce anything too early just in case it doesn't pan out. Think of it this way it only means a bigger better announcement when it eventually happens. This project is my second priority, the first is my class work (which is burying me in essays for the next few weeks), and third is food. So follow us on twitter: NoPauseMarathon and join the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174382075910219. The more people I see following and attending the more pressure there is to not let you down! So do it before your friends do so you'll be the cool one who liked us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment