Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Prize Update

Today was a good day. Why? Because we got more prizes for you fine folks.

The great people over at the TV show "Todd and the Book of Pure Evil" have donated 5 T-shirts and posters to us! If you haven't seen the show go watch it. It airs on SPACE network in Canada every Wednesday @ 9pm. I really like it (and not just because Jason Mewes and my cousin Bill Turnbull are in it [HI, BILL!]). Check out http://www.toddandthebookofpureevil.com/ for more info about the show.





Also, though I won't tell you what's in it yet, I can tell you that the SUPER SECRET AMAZING PRIZE is on it's way to No Pause HQ. So if you are reading this, and you haven't yet add us to facebook or twitter or both do that RIGHT NOW! Click here and here and do it. We are so close to reaching 200 people and beginning the game! If you are confused what I am talking about read the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment