Monday, December 6, 2010

Updates and Prizes and Teasers- Oh my!

So if you've been watching this blog, you may have seen there's been some work done on it tonight. You may not have. After a long day of canvassing and running around picking things up, I've come back and instead of relaxing, instead of studying, instead of writing either of my two upcomming essays, I've worked on the blog. Why? Because I love you all and want you to know it. I've worked on a couple of the background pages, updated some info and made some new additions.

Among them we now have a team page. Been wondering who we are? Probably not, but now you can know some "biographical" information about us. Also we now have a prizes page, and what a page it is! It's already got a bunch of stuff on there. You didn't think I was slacking off all this time did you? There's a bunch of great stuff on there, and there will only be more shortly. We got a few more additions to make to it once we get the stuff. So keep an eye on it. Among a few items that I've scraped together and previously announced I'd like to take this opportunity to announce two new prizes...

A&C Games has donated a prize pack of delicious swag. Two NES games, a T-Shirt, and a Fallout 3 artbook.

Anne over at Koyama Press has donated 2 copies of their new book, LEPOS. LEPOS: The Primary Invasion chronicles the unreleased game, LEPOS. 66 beautiful pages of art, screenshots and more!

And to wrap up this blog post, I would like to announce that we are going to announce our big super secret drool-worthy prize tomorrow. I have realized that within the next two weeks I have plenty of work to do and honestly I am dying holding this secret in. So tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment