Friday, December 17, 2010

24 Hours Away

I can't believe in nearly exactly 24 hours from the time I posted this we will be going live across the intertubes. The crew and I have been working so hard to get this to be great. There's a couple last minute things to do before we beam our signal out but fear not, they are only minibosses and we've got a couple extra lives to spare.

I want to take this opportunity to remind everybody that we are still running our "spread the word" contest. Want a "Todd & The Book of Pure Evil" prize pack? Of course you do! Well it's really easy to win. All you have to do is tweet about us and include @NoPauseMarathon or share our facebook event on your wall and then email NoPauseFundraiser@gmail.com with the link to your facebook page. Each tweet and link will earn you 1 entry per day. Since the contest ends tomorrow 1 hour into our marathon, you can still get 4 entries. Chances of winning are stupidly high right now. So tweet, spam and win!

Tomorrow our 2 channels will be going up, but if you want to bookmark them now here's the links.
Main Channel
Game Channel

Oh, I nearly forgot. I'm issuing a challenge. If we get $100 (that's only $70 at the time of this post) by the time we start the broadcast tomorrow, I will wear a monocle for the first hour. Want to see my play video games like a gentleman while cussing like a sailor? Of course you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment