Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Super Secret Reveal

I've teased you good folks for weeks about our super secret grand prize. And your patience will be rewarded. I've decided to eschew the game in lieu of all the other things that have to get done before the 18th. So here it is...

The much held secret grand prize is... A Distant Worlds 2 poster and CD signed by Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth. This is a limited edition Distant Worlds II poster numbered 472 of 2000, so not only is this a very limited print, it is also signed! I nearly died when Zack first told me about this, and nearly died again when I opened the poster tube. So I hope you are gasping for air right now!

If you happen to not know who Nobuo Uematsu is, I can safely say you've heard his work. He composed the scores for the majority of the games in the Final Fantasy series, as well as worked on the soundtrack for games like Chrono Trigger, Blue Dragon, and Smash Bros Brawl.

Arnie Roth is the conductor of the Distant Worlds tour and has worked on many games for Square-Enix along side Nobuo Uematsu. He is also a Grammy award winner.

We are honoured to have such an amazing prize to auction off for the children. A giant thanks goes out to Arnie Roth, Nobuo Uematsu, and AWR Music. I personally didn't have a chance to attend but I've heard the Distant Worlds tour is a must for any die hard Final Fantasy fanatic. Go check it out if it's performing near you. http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment